- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Whisk soy sauce, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a bowl; pour over chicken, turning to coat. Allow chicken to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Whisk honey and lime juice in a bowl; set aside.
- Place chicken on preheated grill; brush with marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Cover grill and cook for 5 minutes, then brush both sides with honey lime mixture. Flip chicken and continue cooking until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).