- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into thin strips
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the sweetened condensed milk, teriyaki sauce, vinegar and curry paste. Coat chicken with the sauce, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat a grill or broiler for high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and thread onto skewers. Discard remaining marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken for 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.