- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed saffron threads
- 1/4 teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 pounds lamb chops
Combine nutmeg, salt, black pepper, allspice, cinnamon, saffron and paprika in a small bowl and mix well. Rub on lamb chops and let sit for at least an hour, but overnight would be better.
Preheat grill or grill pan over medium high heat, and cook until meat reaches 150[°] for medium, about 3 minutes per side. Serve with some lightly dressed couscous and a medium bodies red wine.