- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, zucchini, eggplant and leeks. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with salt and keep warm.
- Combine spreadable cheese and sour cream. With a sharp knife, cut an “X” in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon grilled vegetables over potatoes; dollop with cheese mixture. Garnish with basil. Yield: 4 servings.Editor’s Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutritional Facts 1 stuffed potato equals 586 calories, 23 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 458 mg sodium, 87 g carbohydrate, 12 g fiber, 15 g protein.