IngredientsSavings in Cincinnati, OH 45224
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup maple pancake syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; reserving 3/4 cup.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Grill 6-8 minutes longer or a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning occasionally and basting with sauce. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 8 servings.