IngredientsSavings in Cincinnati, OH 45224
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds each), cut up
- In two large resealable plastic bags, combine the first eight ingredients. Reserve 1
/4 cup; cover and refrigerate. Add chicken to remaining marinade; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Cover and grill over medium-low heat for 35-45 minutes or until juices run clear. Serve with reserved marinade. Yield: 8 servings.