- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Place in a large microwave-safe dish; cover and microwave for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring halfway. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Place one-fourth of the potatoes on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 12 in.). Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 packet equals 178 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.