- 1 bottle (16 ounces) fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 lime, halved and sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; baste with the reserved marinade. Grill 5-7 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.