- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh orange segments
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 pound Member’s Mark® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a resealable plastic; add chicken and turn to coat. Seal and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread meat on metal or soaked wood skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear, turning often. Yield: 4 servings.