- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over chicken and set aside. In a small bowl, toss peppers and onions with oil; transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place chicken and grill basket on grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170° and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.