- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice or apple cider
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/3 cup juice mixture. Add oil to the remaining juice mixture; pour into a large resealable bag. Add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate reserved juice mixture.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain chicken and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with reserved juice mixture. Yield: 6 servings.