- 1-1/4 cups Greek vinaigrette, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sliced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pour 3/4 cup vinaigrette into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn and baste with some of the reserved vinaigrette. Grill or broil 4-5 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over chicken. Sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.