- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds Member’s Mark® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 6 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Cut into strips.
- In a large bowl, combine the lettuces, blueberries, strawberries, cheese and walnuts. Add reserved marinade; toss to coat. Top with sliced chicken. Yield: 9 servings.