- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, bok choy, cabbage and 1/3 cup dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
- Brush chicken with remaining dressing; transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in baking pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Divide slaw among four bowls. Slice chicken; arrange over slaw. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.