- 1/2 cup hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup A.1. steak sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry or unsweetened apple juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, steak sauce, sherry or apple juice and honey. Transfer 1/3 cup sauce to another bowl; set aside for serving.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with remaining sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 pork chop with about 1 tablespoon sauce equals 403 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 937 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.