- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup mesquite-lime marinade
- 1/2 head lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup large cheese and garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar-style salad dressing
- In a shallow baking pan, arrange chicken and pour mesquite-lime marinade over all. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 1/2 hour before grilling.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat.
- Grill chicken breasts for approximately 15 minutes on each side, or until meat is cooked through and is no longer pink inside. Remove from heat, cool and slice into strips.
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, tomato, onion, pepper, cheese, croutons, dressing and chicken until evenly coated. Serve immediately.