- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Whisk mustard, garlic, tarragon, honey, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel; coat one side of each breast with mustard sauce.
- Place chicken, coated side down, on grill; cover with remaining sauce and close grill lid. Turn chicken over after 10 minutes. Cook chicken breasts until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).