1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® All Natural Sun Dried Tomato with Basil Chicken Sausage
1 (14 ounce) package baked pizza crust (such as Boboli)
2 tablespoons garlic flavored olive oil
2/3 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend, reduced fat
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Preheat grill on medium setting.
- Place sausages on an oiled grill rack, set 4 to 5 inches over heat. Grill, using the direct grill method, turning links with tongs, until cooked throughout, about 7 to 9 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Cool slightly and cut into 1/4 to 1/2-inch slices.
- Brush both sides of pizza crust with olive oil. Gently place pizza crust, top-side down on grill rack. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes until crust is warm. Turn crust over.
- Quickly spread pizza sauce on cooked side of pizza crust, then arrange sliced sausage on top of crust. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano. Grill over direct medium heat. Cover with grill lid or tent with foil.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until toppings are warm and cheese has melted. Cut into wedges and serve.