- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed salad greens
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Stir the soup, oil, vinegar, soy, ginger and garlic powder in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing the chicken often with 1/2 cup of the soup mixture while it’s grilling. Throw away any remaining basting mixture. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
- Arrange the salad greens, oranges and green onions on a serving platter. Top with the chicken and serve the remaining soup mixture as a dressing.