- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Rinse chicken breasts, pat dry with paper towels, and pierce several times with a fork. Place chicken breasts into a large resealable plastic bag and pour in olive oil. Seal and shake bag to coat chicken with olive oil; add rosemary, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper to the bag, seal, and shake again to coat chicken with herbs.
- Grill chicken breasts on the preheated grill until the juices run clear and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C, about 10 minutes per side.