2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 egg, beaten
2 cups finely crushed cracker crumbs or 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon table salt or 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips, about one inch wide.
2. Longer sections can be cut in half to have uniform pieces.
3. Mix cracker crumbs and seasonings well.
4. Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture, then dredge in crumb mixture.
5. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F, for 10-12 minutes, until crispy on outside and lightly browned.
7. Dip into favorite sauce, or enjoy just as they are!