- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm® Generous Cut Fat Free Caesar Croutons
- Mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, black pepper and 3 tablespoons cheese in shallow nonmetallic dish. Set aside 1 1/4 cups for dressing. Add chicken to remaining marinade and turn to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack or broiler pan. Grill or broil 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and brushing often with marinade. Discard remaining marinade. Thinly slice chicken.
- Toss lettuce, chicken and reserved dressing. Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese.