- 1/4 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.7 ounce) package DOLE Asian Island Crunch™ Salad Kit
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup DOLE Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small sauce pan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
- Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continuing to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
- Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.